4 Nights Mumbai - Cochin
*Prices are per person, on at least a double occupancy basis, including Port Taxes. Prices are indicative and subject to change and availability. Onboard Gratuity is excluded.
|Departure Date||Inside Cabin (Max 4 pax)||Oceanview Cabin (Max 4 pax)||Balcony Cabin (Max 4 pax)|
|29/02/2020||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|Day1||Mumbai (India)||-||Overnight on the ship in Mumbai|
|Day4||New Mangalore (India)||07:00||18:00|
A ship where elegance reigns supreme, designed by the architect and designer Pierluigi Cerri, to welcome guests in a mood that is sophisticated and relaxed. Costa Victoria never ceases to amaze, as you will see the moment you step into the Planetarium Atrium with its panoramic lifts and shimmering reflections that take you up to the ship’s top decks. The ship’s unmistakeable style combines symmetrical forms with understated furnishings and spectacular construction work. It is a panoramic and welcoming ship, perfect if you want to be seduced by the sea.
5 Restaurants and 10 bars
- Fantasia Restaurant and Sinfonia Restaurant - Similar in design and in size but different in colour, these two restaurants are where the grand evening dinners are held, against a backdrop of prestigious furnishings and Murano glass lampshades. Either Fantasia or Sinfonia is also available for breakfast and lunch.
- Bolero Buffet Restaurant - For guests who want an informal bite for breakfast, lunch and dinner, this bright, discreetly decorated restaurant looking out over the sea is ideal, where you can try all the everchanging specialities.
- Pizzeria - For Pizza lovers, this is a wonderful pizzeria with large windows over the sea, at an extra cost.
- Il Magnifico Club Restaurant - Costa Victoria’s à la carte restaurant in an intimate, discreet setting on the top decks, where you can make a booking to try the fabulous menus of our great chefs, at an extra cost.
- Orpheus Grand Bar - At the heart of the ship, with comfy sofas and cheerful furnishings.
- La Terrazza Café - A covered bar from where you can admire the view as you sip on a cocktail. Perfect for a good chat over a coffee too.
- Capriccio Bar - Emilio Tadini’s glass mosaics in shades of green adorn this original bar, in the ballroom of the same name. Ideal for an excellent after-dinner drink listening to some good live music.
- Concorde Plaza Bar - Sipping on a drink at one of the tables on the various levels of the Concorde Plaza is a divine experience, lit up by day by the huge windows and by night by the entertaining live music.
There’s something new every evening on Costa Victoria to entertain you. The most exciting shows take place at the Festival Theatre, with seating for 625 people on two levels. This impressive, elegant theatre in shades of red and gold is illuminated by spots of light intricately dotted across the ceiling. For guests wanting to dance the night away to the latest hits, there’s the Rock Star Disco, and when your feet get tired you can always grab a drink and sit on one of the comfy seats around the dance floor. Some of the facilities onboard include:
- Theater on two levels
- Open air pool deck
- Internet Point
- Shopping Center
- Squok Club
With a large solarium where you can bask in the sun, a multi-purpose sports pitch for when you fancy a bit of a challenge, two open-air swimming pools and four jacuzzis, Costa Victoria provides a wide range of possibilities for guests to relax, as well as a Panoramic Walkway on the ship’s top decks that offers an unforgettable view. For fitness fanatics, the Pompei Wellness Centre is the ideal place, with the very latest sports equipment, Turkish bath, treatment rooms and a splendid indoor pool, inspired by the baths of Ancient Rome.
- Wellness Center with gym, treatment rooms, sauna and Turkish bath
- 4 Jacuzzis
- 3 pools, including one indoor
- Multipurpose sports pitch
- Outdoor jogging track
- OVERLAND FROM MUMBAI TO NEW MANGALORE, VISIT TAJ MAHAL (Single Room)
- OVERLAND FROM MUMBAI TO NEW MANGALORE, VISIT TAJ MAHAL (Double Room)
- TOP EXPERIENCE: GOOD MORNING MUMBAI!
- TOP EXPERIENCE: THE ELEPHANTA CAVES AND THE CITY OF MUMBAI
- COLLECTION: CITY TOUR OF MUMBAI
- COLLECTION: THE CAVE TEMPLES OF ELEPHANTA ISLAND
- DISCOVER MUMBAI'S HISTORICAL AND ARTISTIC HERITAGE
- DISCOVERY: THE BEST OF MUMBAI
- DISCOVERY: TUK-TUK TOUR
- JAIN TEMPLE TOUR
- DISCOVERY: UDUPI TOUR
- TOP EXPERIENCE: TOUR OF JAIN & UDUPI (Full Day) - with lunch
- COLLECTION:WITHIN THE COUNTRY