13 restaurants and 7 bar lounges
The Main Restaurant (waiter-served) and the Lido deck buffet restaurant (Versilia Restaurant) offer Chinese and Italian food from the early hours until night.
- Ristorante dei Medici - The visually stunning Ristorante dei Medici design is inspired by Santa Maria del Fiore and is famous for its green, pink and white marble fusion. The traditional Medici attire worn by the staff while they present mouth watering cuisine creates a memorable experience.
- Versilia restaurant - At Versilia, enjoy endless international cuisine and beautiful scenery with the sea-view buffet. A treat for both your taste buds and your eyes.
- T-bone Steak (La Florentina Steak House) - The world-renowned Florence T-bone steak – world class Italian beef is onboard, with its crispy skin, rich flavor and buttery texture, flavored with rosemary, it’s just one of a range of premium dishes that Costa Firenze has to offer.
- Custom Menus by Michelin Chefs (Ristorante Casanova) - If you’re looking for premium dining on the sea, come to Casanova! Each dish at Casanova is designed by Michelin chefs to ensure it is of authentic Italian quality, and a hand-made culinary masterpiece.
- Ristorante Palazzo Vecchio - Here you’ll encounter the art of Florence city hall architecture, crystal chandeliers, and an ever-changing menu to bring you a variety new tastes in an elegant environment.
- Gelato Italian ice cream shop - Real authentic Italian Gelato - fresh ingredients and a traditional Italian handmade delicacy. Healthy, smooth and rich in flavor and culture.
- Naples pizza - Naples, the mecca of pizza. Age old recipes, authentic “old pasta” yeast, sauce from DOP certified tomatoes, the finest Italian cheeses, and endless toppings, tossed and baked by chefs specializing in the traditional Neapolitan style.
- Japanese Teppanyaki - Prepare yourself for a culinary performance with Japanese Teppanyaki. The finest spices and ingredients of the far east prepared before your very eyes in marvelous dining surroundings. Take your palette on an international cruise at Flame Grill.
- Seafood Restaurant - There’s nothing better than enjoying exquisite food fresh from the sea on which you sail. A great place to savor authentic Italian-style seafood, a true taste of the Italian coast.
- Chinese hotpot - Hotpot is the celebratory dining experience of China. Huddle around a warm broth and laugh with friends old and new, while enjoying traditional Sichuan style hotpot with fresh vegetables, meats and seafood. Let a specialty Sichuan chef prepare custom sauces just for you.
- Food Pop Ups - Charming street food, burgers, seafood stalls, and a sea-view barbecue bring you a full array of delicious options for your journey.
- Frescobaldi Bar (Lounge Tuscany) - Seven centuries of Tuscan winemaking come to life on Costa Firenze with Fescobaldi’s historical wines. Experience an Italian aristocratic lifestyle in a glass.
- Spritz Party Bar (Lounge Della Moda) - The Spritz cocktail first appeared in the 19th century. When the Austro-Hungarian army was stationed in northern Italy, they "Spritzened" the local wine, by adding some sparkling water to make it lighter. Aperol Spritz is a cocktail that revives the spirit of spritz. The sweetness from lime mixed with the subtle flavor of gentian and rhubarb makes it irresistible. At Lounge Della Moda, enjoy a refreshing Spritz and relive the tasty history of this beautiful and storied land.
- Versillia Pool Bar - Soak up the sun and savor a cocktail in the stunningly designed pool bar. There’s no better place to relax on your lounger in the ocean breeze.