- The ship's atrium is modeled on the St Mark’s Square in Venice and there are a couple of real gondolas onboard.
- The Gondola Lounge is where travelers can have a virtual reality trip through the port city in a gondola and the Grand Canal Restaurant features a “canal-side” walk to admire the Bridge of Sighs - Ponte dei Sospiri.
- Every night there are shows in the theatre with a focus on Italian productions like Venezia Innamorata, which is based on the life of Venetian lover Giacomo Casanova.
- The Lounge delle Stelle is where guests can join Costa Venezia Film Festival, being entertained with songs from popular films and watching Venice Film Festival movies.
- Typical family entertainment is at the heart of the experience, including kids' clubs, mini-golf, Rope Garden, and Water Park Laguna for onboard fun.
Restaurants & Bars
- The Main Restaurant (waiter-served) and the Lido deck buffet restaurant offer Chinese and Italian food from the early hours until night.
- The specialty Lu Hot Pot restaurant is where vacationers can cook their own choice of vegetables, seafood, and meat in a stockpot that is placed in the middle of the dining table.
- Another option is the street food, with Dim Sum offering traditional Chinese food and the Japanese Yan Teppanyaki where chefs work at the passengers’ tables.
- Casanova Restaurant is the ship's stand-out specialty restaurant. Its menu was created by Italian chef Umberto Bombana of 3-star Michelin restaurant Otto e Mezzo Bombana.
- Frutti di Mare is a seafood restaurant serving Venetian and oriental dishes.
- Lanai BBQ Restaurant and La Fiorentina Steak House both feature sea views.
- Napoli Pizza delivers classic Italian pizza anytime anywhere onboard.
Outdoor & Wellness
The ship has dedicated club lounges for teens and kids, including for toddlers. The panoramic glass elevators also connect the outdoor areas. There is a glass-bottomed skywalk, huge wellness complex (Organic Spa and Fitness), Plaza (with numerous bars and shops), Atrium Lobby Lounge (meeting place with a stage for street performers), large-capacity Theater (main show lounge).
Costa Venezia staterooms all provide as standard amenities 2 twin beds (convertible to Queen-size double bed), wardrobe, electronic safe box and lifejackets (in the closet), seating/lounge area (with mirrored vanity/writing desk with chair), smart HDTV (satellite reception, infotainment system), direct-dial phone, hairdryer, refrigerator (minibar), en-suite bathroom (WC, shower, mirrored single-sink vanity)
- Inside Room
- Oceanview Room
- Cove Balcony Cabin
- Balcony Cabin
- Terrace Cabin
- Balcony Mini-Suite
- Balcony Suite