Costa Venezia - 7 Nights - Istanbul (Turkey) (cover Athens)
|1||Istanbul (Turkey)||-||Overnight Ship Docked|
- The ship's atrium is modeled on the St Mark’s Square in Venice and there are a couple of real gondolas onboard.
- The Gondola Lounge is where travelers can have a virtual reality trip through the port city in a gondola and the Grand Canal Restaurant features a “canal-side” walk to admire the Bridge of Sighs - Ponte dei Sospiri.
- Every night there are shows in the theatre with a focus on Italian productions like Venezia Innamorata, which is based on the life of Venetian lover Giacomo Casanova.
- The Lounge delle Stelle is where guests can join Costa Venezia Film Festival, being entertained with songs from popular films and watching Venice Film Festival movies.
- Typical family entertainment is at the heart of the experience, including kids' clubs, mini-golf, Rope Garden, and Water Park Laguna for onboard fun.
Costa Venezia staterooms all provide as standard amenities 2 twin beds (convertible to Queen-size double bed), wardrobe, electronic safe box and lifejackets (in the closet), seating/lounge area (with mirrored vanity/writing desk with chair), smart HDTV (satellite reception, infotainment system), direct-dial phone, hairdryer, refrigerator (minibar), en-suite bathroom (WC, shower, mirrored single-sink vanity)
- Inside Room
- Oceanview Room
- Cove Balcony Cabin
- Balcony Cabin
- Terrace Cabin
- Balcony Mini-Suite
- Balcony Suite